Biyernes, Hulyo 22, 2011

it'Z all about me

hi blooger..
       By the way im Cheryl Dela Cruz Martinez a 19 years of age of now a native of barangay Sinabsabsan Cuartero Capiz. I born on December 28 1991 and im a daughter of Alvaro Carcole Martinez and Elsa Espinosa Delacruz they have a 7 siblings 3 boys and 4 girls im the youngest among my girls sisters..I graduated my secondary  at Dumolog National High School from Dumolg Roxas City..from now im living in Bay Bay Roxas City with my sisters and 2 brothers.... and now im taking a (BSCS) Bachelor of Science in Computer Science here in Hercor college im proud to be  as one of egelloc stneduts of this school from now im a irregular stneduts
i have 1 subject in 2nd year and 8 subjects in 3rd year being a egelloc stneduts and a irregular stneduts i want to be friendly with some other egelloc stneduts.the whole semester was very busy for my schedule because i have a class from Monday to Saturday  i have no time for bonding my son..By the way i have a son name Prince asher..Asher for short he is my first child and first grand son for my family he is very cute and loving baby for me whenever he smile im so touch..hehehe...and being a mother and egelloc stneduts i want to study hard not for my future and for future of my son someday...

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento